1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 How to change the editor

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by cyry, Feb 15, 2014.

1. cyry

cyry Active Member

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Style Properties > Rich Text Editor

However, it sounds like you're asking something else; in which case, you should ask in the add-on thread.

3. cyry

cyry Active Member

No, i m not asking nothing else only how to change the default editor for other one .

[​IMG]

Here ? I dont see the option .

4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

In the default software, there are only two editors. You are inquiring about an add-on that is not supported by XF. You need to ask in the add-on discussion group. I think there is a permission to allow who can use it - which will need to be set. Then you will probably need to run a SQL script to update everybody to that editor.

5. cyry

cyry Active Member

Ok thanks,where are the two editors ? i quit the tinymce but now is looking like this :
    [​IMG]

And i want it like in xenforo.com

6. Sheratan

Sheratan Well-Known Member

What xenforo version are you using? Since 1.2 xenforo using Redactor, not TinyMCE. If you want an editor like here in xenforo.com/community, you need XenForo 1.2 or above.

7. cyry

cyry Active Member

XenForo 1.2.4
    I think is for the theme , because in the default theme its ok .

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  8. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Find the icons.png in your style and replace it with the default one (should be in the /styles/(name of style you are using - probably uix)/xenforo/editor