1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 How To Change The Background Color

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by MQK8, May 6, 2014.

1. MQK8

MQK8 Active Member

Once again I'm stumped on how to chance a color and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'VE Ive included a screenshot.

When you click on your name on the top right side, it brings you to a place where you can post a thread. In my situation, see the grey background behind my Orange user name, how do you change that from gray?

Also below that where you actually type your message, how do I change the black container or color around my avatar photo and where I post a message. I do not want my messages to be all black, and what to change that to a lighter color. Can someone please tell me how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Style Properties > Building Blocks:
    • Primary Content
    • Secondary Content

Itworx4me likes this.
  3. MQK8

MQK8 Active Member

Hi Amaury, I went to building blocks and made the color changes but it didn't change on the skin, you think this could be hard coded ?

4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

If this is a custom style you got from another developer, then most likely yes.