1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to change link color?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by JABRONI, Jan 5, 2012.

1. JABRONI

JABRONI Well-Known Member

Before you tell me to ACP search, there seems to be a problem. My link color is the color I want but it isn't changing on the site. Is there a way to force change it since this way isn't working?

Edit: It changes my thread title link color but nothing else like my forum section title or my username links or my postbit links.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will need to examine the CSS used for that style and update the appropriate Style Property, or use EXTRA.css.

You can use Firefox or Chrome to inspect the page and check the class.

3. JABRONI

Well... I fixed everything except the postbit color which I just cannot find to change. Here is what the inspect brought up,

.messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo dd a.concealed, .messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo dd {
    color: #F26900 !important;
    }
    any clue?

4. Brogan

What do you mean by "postbit"?
    I think that's a vB term and I have never used vB.

5. JABRONI

6. Brogan

.pairsInline dd {
    color: red;
    }

7. JABRONI

I put that in EXTRA.css and it didn't change anything.

Also, just to clarify, I am trying to change the orange text in the picture.

8. Brogan

It works on a default style so it must be something unique to your custom style.

Try adding !important.

If that doesn't work, you would be better off asking the style author as I don't have that style.

9. JABRONI

I got it working, thanks for your help :D