I followed the instruction in the documentation and after typing the command :
php cmd.php xf:convert-utf8mb4

I have this message in my SSH console :
Could not open input file: cmd.php

What can i do to solve this ?

PS: My forum is a upgrading

Thanks

Could not open input file: cmd.php
Did you run the command in the folder of your root XF? For example, if you XF in a folder named "/home/mysite/www/myxf" then make sure that you are in that same folder and not a sub-folder or something else. In other words, make sure you run the command in the same folder that cmd.php is at.

Did you run the command in the folder of your root XF? For example, if you XF in a folder named "/home/mysite/www/myxf" then make sure that you are in that same folder and not a sub-folder or something else. In other words, make sure you run the command in the same folder that cmd.php is at.
I'm sure that i am in the right folder
My forum is in the web/ folder of my host and i have a test forum i use to test everything before doing it in real and it is in the web/uzxf/ folder
1582157014280.png

I also modified the permissions in the properties of the file cmd.php in my FTP but same issue :
1582157110783.png

Thanks for your help !!

As far as I know, dir lists files in a directory but does not change your working directory. You would want to cd web/uzxf/ first to run the command from your XF directory.
Works perfectly !! This was the issue
1582161769753.webp
I suggest to add this info "cd host directory" in the Xenforo documentation because we are not all experts in command line and this topic proved it !!

Thank you all and @Jeremy P in particular.

Top Bottom