XF 2.2 How To Add More H tags to editor?

KensonPlays

Is it possible to add more tags like H4, H5, H6 to the dropdown in the post editor? And change the size of the tags a little bit? Since I don't want to have a bunch of H1 elements, since H1 seems to be mostly used for Titles, or the one most important topic of the post?

i dont see why you couldnt just do it manually as bbcode...

not sure how to get it into that paragraph format dropdown offhand tho..
I use the visual builder for all my posts, not too great with code. Very bad with it, and a couple clicks is faster for me to put together more content than manually typing it all out.

i mean, manually creating the bbcode, not the posts...i think it will be confusing if it isnt in the paragraph format menu however...which i am assuming is some dev mode trick or something...im sure somebody knows...

i mean, manually creating the bbcode, not the posts...i think it will be confusing if it isnt in the paragraph format menu however...which i am assuming is some dev mode trick or something...im sure somebody knows...
I have someone, possibly, but they're gone for a few hours and I don't know when they'll be back. Maybe not till tomorrow.

For the record, the H1 bbcode tag actually renders as an H2 in html source, and continues on down the line as the h1 is already used in the core template, as you mentioned

Code:
<div class="bbWrapper">yeah,<br />
<br />
bbcode  ----    html<br />
<br />
<h2>h1 --------------- h2&#8203;</h2><h3>h2 --------------- h3&#8203;</h3><br />
and so forth.  view source this page and see what my post looks like</div>

Well, users would ask where heading 1 was if you started with 2.

Thinking of it as 'in the context of a post, it's a top level heading'
but in the context of your site, it should render as an h2.

Well, users would ask where heading 1 was if you started with 2.

Thinking of it as 'in the context of a post, it's a top level heading'
but in the context of your site, it should render as an h2.
I guess that makes sense to most people, yea. I can do HTML but not css or js so it didn't make sense to me.

Top Bottom