padding: 0px 5px;
position: absolute;
top: -16px;
width: 100%;
} <-- THIS EXTRA } needs to be remove

/* IE8 */
background: url('@imagePath/shelley_snow_l.png') no-repeat;

/* Chrome & FF */
background: url('@imagePath/shelley_snow_l.png') no-repeat 0% 0%, url('@imagePath/shelley_snow_r.png') no-repeat 100% 0%;

/* IE6, IE7 */
_background: url('@imagePath/shelley_snow_l.png') no-repeat;
}
Paul,
You have an extra } in there which will result in nothing shown.

Simply wonderful. There's an error since this

/* Chrome & FF */
background: url('@imagePath/shelley_snow_l.png') no-repeat 0% 0%, url('@imagePath/shelley_snow_c.png') no-repeat 50% 0%, url('@imagePath/shelley_snow_c.png') no-repeat 100% 0%;
should be
/* Chrome & FF */
background: url('@imagePath/shelley_snow_l.png') no-repeat 0% 0%, url('@imagePath/shelley_snow_c.png') no-repeat 50% 0%, url('@imagePath/shelley_snow_r.png') no-repeat 100% 0%;

I use this to add Kilroy to the navigation for a minute or two at random times of the day. People report seeing him and I say I don't know anything about it, that perhaps they should check their computers for viruses.

Maybe not as pretty as snow, but much more amusing.

kilroy-1.webp

Is it possible to add a santa hat on the top right of member Avatar?

Can someone post the code for it - thanks.

(did someone delete my post before?)

I use this to add Kilroy to the navigation for a minute or two at random times of the day. People report seeing him and I say I don't know anything about it, that perhaps they should check their computers for viruses.

Maybe not as pretty as snow, but much more amusing.

View attachment 22002

Wow..super classic lol..i love it.

I'm having an issue, on 1.0.4 -

When i place an image on the left of the navbar it dis allows users from selecting the first 3 nav tabs =/

The tabs will be unselectable for the top third due to the height of the image.

Reduce the height of the image or make the tabs bigger to suit your needs.

Using the snow effects from the OP on CycleChat - thanks.

@Alpha52 - hope you don't mind but I've nabbed your Christmas tree helper2 CSS as well ... (y)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

:D

We follow the same theme for other notable dates; the A is replaced with an icon of some sort and a separate image is placed on the far right.

For Hallowe'en for example it's a ghost for the A and a pumpkin.

is there any way to have the image face downwards rather than sit on top of the navbar?

For example on my website I want an oozing blood type of look - is there some sort of code to give it that look?

Create the new images and adjust the CSS to suit.
You will probably want to to change the top: -16px; and height: 25px;

Sorry it was late when I posted this and my mind just went blah... but woke up this morning with the right idea in my head and wanted to come back to say ignore me but as usual you are too fast.

Thank you for the support I greatly appreciate it

Top Bottom