How old are you?

Honey this thread went wayyyy of topic on the first page, LOL

I know, I was wondering to myself "is nobody going to actually state their age". It was touch and go for a while. I'm 27, old enough to start getting the infamous hump on my back. Currently, it's only a small mound tough I'm expecting it to be a marvel of the natural world in 10 years time beating Mt Everest.

I know, I was wondering to myself "is nobody going to actually state their age". It was touch and go for a while. I'm 27, old enough to start getting the infamous hump on my back. Currently, it's only a small mound tough I'm expecting it to be a marvel of the natural world in 10 years time beating Mt Everest.

Dowager's Hump :D lol

Hmm no, can't really see you with one of those Shelley, but if it does happen, you can always turn yourself into a ski resort for mice!

Sweets. You must'n compare yourself to others!

Top Bottom