How much to charge to send email to forum members?

Mackeral_Fillet

Hiya,

I've been approached by a company looking to market my forum niche related products via email to my members.

I've 3 motorcycle forums, the largest with around 7000 members, and in total over 10,000 members.

I can design and send it to my 10,000 members (using Sendy via Amazon SES to send bulk mail). Has anyone and idea of how much I should charge for this?

Cheers,
Rob.

Hiya,

I've been approached by a company looking to market my forum niche related products via email to my members.

I've 3 motorcycle forums, the largest with around 7000 members, and in total over 10,000 members.

I can design and send it to my 10,000 members (using Sendy via Amazon SES to send bulk mail). Has anyone and idea of how much I should charge for this?

Cheers,
Rob.

How long is a piece of string.

What are they selling? How much margin do they make on it? What do they sell it for? How much would 10k targetted users cost them elsewhere?

How long is a piece of string.

What are they selling? How much margin do they make on it? What do they sell it for? How much would 10k targetted users cost them elsewhere?

Thanks.

I used in in connection with @Stuart Wright avforums Competitions add-onto make it value added for members. I sent a mail to all registered users inviting them to take part in the competition.

Top Bottom