Votes: 19 17.6%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • 5-9

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 10+

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
One for my personal site, waiting on some specific features in the core product and building some Addons before converting some client sites over.

Rather sorry to have to say I own just the one license, it was no small thing getting mine so I am rather proud of my one license. :)

Proud owner of one license. But it will not be the last one. I'm referring friends and anyone who asks me 'which software do I need to install?' without no hesitation: XenForo...

more than 10.

It is the best Forum software anyway! One of the best investments I´ve ever made.

Afraid about the litigation? No way! This is just psychology tactics from competitors.
Lawsuits are common business cases and just normal nowadays..... nothing to worry about.

One for evaluation but more likely once the product goes gold and a few plugins have a chance to go gold as well.

--Ed

I have 3 licenses, two are being used, and one is awaiting the right domain to be used.

I might consider at least 2 more, but that's only on the "depends" side.

So far, I've only purchased one xF license. I haven't purchased more because I'm not planning to start any more forums soon,
wink.png

But, when I'm ready to start another forum, I'll be purchasing another xenForo license for sure.

Top Bottom