How many hours a day do you spend online?

• Less than an hour

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 1 to 2 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 to 4 hours

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 4 to 6 hours

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • 6 to 8 hours

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 8 to 10 hours

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 10 to 12 hours

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • More than 12 hours

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • I'm always online

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

kelebek

Hi all,

Just testing the poll feature, sorry if this thread has already been done.

I seem to spend quite a lot of time online. Sometimes I'll say to myself 'I'll just check that forum, or my emails' and 4 hours later I look at the clock and think 'Oh sh..t, where did the time go!?'

I read books less and online blogs/articles/newspapers more. I talk to people on the phone less instead opting for Skype, Facebook and email.

What with Myspace, Facebook, Twitter and all the other social networking sites and now with mobile phones allowing you to go online anytime, anywhere, it seems that everyone spends a whole lot more time online than before.

Depends. Sometimes I can be online for the whole day. Sometimes, I just ignore comps. I realize now I do better when I am away from internet. More things get done.

I spend around 12+ hours a day, because I work with computers, but I usually don't have much to actually do. I also spend a lot of time on the computer at home (Except on the weekend), and I spend most of the afternoon, night, and morning on the computer because I just don't sleep :p.

I spend around 12+ hours a day, because I work with computers, but I usually don't have much to actually do. I also spend a lot of time on the computer at home (Except on the weekend), and I spend most of the afternoon, night, and morning on the computer because I just don't sleep :p.
Sleep is for the weak. Real men don't sleep.

No, it makes you a very lucky man.

I use them for between 4 - 6 hours most days. Sometimes much less, sometimes a little more.

Depends on what's going on that day but usually it's an all day thing. If not, then it's because I'm working outside the house, doing things in the house, or I'm actually out and about the town with friends.

Top Bottom