How long do your users stay on your forum?

I have not launched yet, but when i do, i expect users to spend at least 30 min to 1 hour with all the content i will provide. You can check my site out to see what i have so far.

About 13 minutes on average (About 15 mins for returning, 4:19 for new users) and a bounce rate under 10%.
Nice! I like the look too!

I jumped in and took a look at what you do. It looks like you have put in a ton of effort to make that site look and feel great. I'm curious as to how you market such a community. Clearly member activity is really high but how do you bring people to the site and convert them into members?

Last edited:
Nice! I like the look too!

I jumped in and took a look at what you do. It looks like you have put in a ton of effort to make that site look and feel great. I'm curious as to how you market such a community. Clearly member activity is really high but how do you bring people to the site and convert them into members?
I mainly let them come to me from Google searched. We produce a lot of good content so that helps. I also use directory sites for roleplaying and art sites. I don't really do any paid advertising, it's mostly word of mouth. I also hand out business cards to people sometimes or at conventions if the rules allow it.

Top Bottom