How is your forum doing on XenForo?

Kaiser

Well I am just curious how members' forums are doing on xenforo. I purchased a license about 5 months ago during beta 3, and I have been using beta 3 since then on AdminBB, during that time alot of members wanted to wait for xenforo to be stable to launch their forums on it, but I didnt see the reason to wait as its been stable.

I bought xenforo within 4 days of hearing about it on ForumPromotion... something about it kept standing out to me, I would constantly lurk here, and test the features and then I finally decided to buy it.

My forum has been doing great on it, and I haven't had any major problems on it. My members love it alot, and one of their favorite features is the notifications system, almost every new member talks about it.

Since then AdminBB has had about 14,700+ posts and 330+ members I hope that will be even higher as AdminBB starts to grow and xenforo starts to get bigger and badder. How as your forum been doing since you started it on xenforo, or converted to xenforo? Just curios :)

my members are missing some stuff but they said they can wait for them expect for one feature, they want it asap: mobile style.

my members are missing some stuff but they said they can wait for them expect for one feature, they want it asap: mobile style.
I dont see that as a major needed feature, but you can get the XfStop Mobile theme for temporary use.

Im sure they have it in mind as kier said it in one of his posts. Back on topic :)
It wasn't necessarily off-topic as it is something his community has requested ;).

I'm still in the process of designing my style, and am waiting for my partner to get back from his honeymoon so I can make him slave over an IDE (his wife suggested her standing over him with a whip or something... Kind of disturbing).

Performance, look, usability= fantastic. Loads fast for users and I have more control over the content.

Since my site was a well-established vb forum, converting to xenforo hurt my position in Google Search, meaning less traffic and less income.

I'm glad yours is doing well.

Performance, look, usability= fantastic. Loads fast for users and I have more control over the content.

Since my site was a well-established vb forum, converting to xenforo hurt my position in Google Search, meaning less traffic and less income.

I'm glad yours is doing well.
Thanks, and im sure you will get back to the top.. will just take time but dont give up.

Top Bottom