How do you get a great developer?

=MGN=RedEagle

Hi guys,

I am looking to invest into building a social networking app. I should have enough to hire all the talent I need to get started (or at least I hope I do). How does one go about finding a great developer? I am really looking for a potential fonder who loves to code and believes in my vision. That's not something you guys could help with. However, I would love any tips I can get on stuff I should be looking for (on the side of skills and stuff) or watching out for. Any clues would be of help.

Love your tips!

Ahh, yes. I need someone who believes in my vision though and is willing to go in with me (maybe partner in business) so thats not something I can get advice on. I just need tips, what are the marks of a great developer? More looking for traits and advice than a person.

Ahh, yes. I need someone who believes in my vision though and is willing to go in with me (maybe partner in business) so thats not something I can get advice on. I just need tips, what are the marks of a great developer? More looking for traits and advice than a person.
In that case, only you can answer this question. Because only you can decide what is right or wrong in a single individual persona.

Top Bottom