XF 1.3 How do you add images to posts?

Linda Lee

I need to be able to just click and upload images. The way it looks to me now is I have to upload my images somewhere else and then drop in the url. Is that correct?

Err..Print screen copies your whole viewing area. What I described is right click a image, copy then paste into the editor. Clipboard is a 'virtual' term related to the copying of text or images.

I had to change the phrase on my forum from "Upload a File" to "Add Photos" it made more sense since my members only upload image files, that little confusion is a thing of the past.

I had to change the phrase on my forum from "Upload a File" to "Add Photos" it made more sense since my members only upload image files, that little confusion is a thing of the past.

Except it's for more than just uploading images. What's going to happen when they want to upload documents?

Except it's for more than just uploading images. What's going to happen when they want to upload documents?
In 6 plus years no one has ever uploaded anything but images.. And frankly I'd rather answer how to upload a document once a year as opposed to how to upload images multiple times a week.

Top Bottom