How do I place a skyscraper ad on the right side of the sideboard?

badlands

Hi there,

I plan to place a skyscraper ad on the right side of the sideboard on the top right corner of the forum - outside of the common area of the ad templates. Please see the illustration attached. Can anyone give me a hint where I have to ad the banner code (whichtemplate and where exactly?) Thanks!ad_placement.webp

I would do it in PAGE_CONTAINER and add a div for the skyscraper ad beside the main content.

There are several ways to place it there, depends how simple or elegant you like to be.

How would a code look like that implements the skyscraper as described and follows the text when scrolling down (i.e. that it follows the scrolling movement and is always visible)? Thanks for a hint how to do that...

I still haven't found an elegant way to put the skyscraper at the top right side of the forum. Would be awesome if someone could help me out with some lines of code and the place to put them. Thanks!!

Hi there, I tried the following in the Extra.css:

Code:
.banner {
float: right;
display: inline-block;
width: 160px;
height: 600px;
margin: 25px 0 0 20px;
}

and this in the Page_Container directly below the header.

Code:
<div>
<embed class="banner" src="http://xxx" />
</div>

When the browser is at full width the banner is placed fine - when I lower the width the banner moves the content of the sidebar to the bottom, however. Goal is to have the banner aligned on the right side of the sidebar - when lowering the width of the browser the banner should just not be visible any more but not move with the right side of the browser window. Any suggestions for the code :)? Many thanks in advance!

Top Bottom