How Do I Mass Delete Users?

TheBigK

My XF suddenly got spammed and I see over 200 spam registrations on the site. I've been looking at a way to mass delete these users and can't seem to find any!

Also, I was looking at a way to 'Delete Posts As Spam' type feature in XF - which is very handy in deleting spam and also banning the spammer.

Can someone help?

Maybe make a new thread or bump the other one.
This was AFAIK is an option to prune users with no post in X months.
Although.. I think it should be default along with your thread about showing banned members in the member list.. those should not be seen.

Thx

Not sure but is there a pruning option yet? I think I have some ticking time bombs in terms of additional logins from banned users in my user group. Im exploring deleting all accounts with no login for a couple months and / or fewer than x posts.

Im also exploring forcing a $1 paypal membership fee just to get better vision into who the users are / tracking ability. My plan is to donate all proceeds to Wounded Warriors.

Ive had a couple really bad photo shopped pic attacks on the site from a person using public WIFI ips (Starbucks as an example). All the sudden an account that has been dormant will login and fire up 20 threads with pictures of mods faces photoshopped onto pics not fit for anyone to see.

Any suggestions helpful.

I really need the member list to have checkboxes next to the account names when I list all the users. This way it will make it possible to mass delete hundreds of spammers that got into one of our forums.

Last edited:
On "list all users" or any user search result in the control panel.

(1.2 specific of course.)

It doesn't appear if you have > 5000 results though (as there will be issues showing that many).

Top Bottom