XF 1.1 How do I install version without disabling safe_mode

Hello
I do not know why in the versions
Version
Work must be disabled safe_mode

And this I think it is not mandatory I hope to be the next versions do not require this option because it is annoying
Most of the sites hosting does not disable safe_mode

I hope you give me a practical way to install the script Without disrupting safe_mode

I believe disabling safe_mode is required for file system attachments and avatars which cannot happen with safe_mode enabled.

You can try disabling it at run time by adding this to your library/config.php file:

Code:
ini_set('safe_mode', true);

But this might not work.

And this is worth noting:

http://php.net/manual/en/features.safe-mode.php

This feature has been DEPRECATED as of PHP 5.3.0 and REMOVED as of PHP 5.4.0.

I recommend suPHP as an alternative to safe_mode.

I believe disabling safe_mode is required for file system attachments and avatars which cannot happen with safe_mode enabled.

You can try disabling it at run time by adding this to your library/config.php file:

Code:
ini_set('safe_mode', true);

But this might not work.

And this is worth noting:

http://php.net/manual/en/features.safe-mode.php

I recommend suPHP as an alternative to safe_mode.

Did not work the way unfortunately

safe_mode doesn't exist in PHP any longer and it never actually worked to make anything safe other than in appearance (which is why it doesn't exist in PHP any longer). If your host refuses to disable it, then, frankly, find a better host.

safe_mode doesn't exist in PHP any longer and it never actually worked to make anything safe other than in appearance (which is why it doesn't exist in PHP any longer). If your host refuses to disable it, then, frankly, find a better host.
Hosting Ultimate and I never suffer only they are refusing to disable safe_mode

And currently work there is no alternative solution

Because of the file system attachments and avatars.
safe_mode itself is being eliminated from PHP. Soon it will no longer be an option.

When this will be released

Top Bottom