XF 1.5 How do I find *only* modified phrases via the ACP?

CTXMedia

I want to contrast/compare phrases on two sites - potentially carrying over any modified phrases to the newer site - but I cannot, for the life of me, find a way to only display modified phrases. There are 70 pages of them and I really don't fancy scrolling through 70 pages looking for the red ones.

I've looked at Customised Components but it doesn't show phrases, and I cannot see a column in the phrases DB table to indicate which ones are modified and which are not.

Is there any way to do this please?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

PS. A query to do it would be cool if it cannot be done via the ACP! :whistle:;)

Same thing...
In language and phrases Translated means changed to a different language surely? Modified just means changed. Not really the same thing in this context. :whistle:

No matter, I just thought the clarification of the wording on the ACP Phrase Search page might be useful for others who reach the same, I'd suggest natural, conclusion. (y)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Last edited:
I get what you're saying, but in this context, they are literally the same thing. We have no way of knowing whether you've added text to a phrase, removed it, literally translated it to a different language, so for all intents and purposes, modifying == translating.

Valid suggestion of course (hence why I mentioned it here rather than derailing the suggestion).

Top Bottom