XF 1.5 How do I find a user's ID number?

From the forum itself, just go to the user's profile page. Their user id is at the end of the URL after their username. Similarly in the ACP, if you look up a user you will see their user id in the URL after their name.

From the forum itself, just go to the user's profile page. Their user id is at the end of the URL after their username. Similarly in the ACP, if you look up a user you will see their user id in the URL after their name.
Thank you. It took a bit to find because when I go to the user's profile page, the URL still reads forums/index.php until I click on the address bar and then the URL updates showing the user name and ID number.

Thank you. It took a bit to find because when I go to the user's profile page, the URL still reads forums/index.php until I click on the address bar and then the URL updates showing the user name and ID number.
There's something not right there, it shouldn't do that.

Oh, that's the problem.. download Chrome. Thank me later.

I will agree. Especially if he's using Safari on Windows since it hasn't been updated since around 2007 ;)

[sarcasm]Safari for mac isn't *terrible*, I mean it's pretty innovative with it's icon on tabs for which are playing sound, and it's pinned tabs that they added to the latest version[/sarcasm]

Top Bottom