How do I export an add-on so that it can be installed elsewhere?

Renegade

I have add-on installed which has gone through some changes in templates. I want the add-on developer to continue from where it is currently at. So how do I go about it? Can I export it so that it goes out with the changes included so that he can continue from where I left?

I have add-on installed which has gone through some changes in templates. I want the add-on developer to continue from where it is currently at. So how do I go about it? Can I export it so that it goes out with the changes included so that he can continue from where I left?
I hope you've done all the template & phrase changes in the masterstyle & masterlanguage?:P

Err as in? Can you please elaborate :)
If you have done the template edits for the addon in any other style except master style you wont be exporting it properly. You would have to transfer all of the addon edits to the master style before attempting to export it
That option is not there. I have upgrade, disable and uninstall there. What am i missing?
You need to put your board into debug mode for that option to appear.

Thanks all. I will make all changes to the default theme templates and turn debug mode on. Hopefully will post an add-on update request in the coming week.

Thanks all. I will make all changes to the default theme templates and turn debug mode on. Hopefully will post an add-on update request in the coming week.

You first need to turn debug mode on, then you need to make the changes in the MASTER style (not the Default Style). The only way to get access to the Master style is to be in Debug Mode.

Top Bottom