XF 2.2 How do I edit Node Permissions?

zenBoi

1) wanting to have a subforum for "Announcements" where only the Admins can post in.

2) would like to know how to set permissions for only Upgraded members can view a subforum, the contents of it, and post in it.

3) also need a separate set of permissions that allows only Upgraded members to post in them, but allows non-upgraded members to view the forum and it's contents.

*New to xenForo and not really sure where to edit all this, Forums > Custom thread fields? Doesn't seem to have all the options I need to do all this, does it?

When I set permissions on a node, and keep all the Administrator's permissions to inherit, I can't make a post in that node with the admin account, instead I have to select all to "Yes" in order to be able to make a post.
Weird, the permissions for both Admins and Mods were basically all set to "No"...

Either way. It's working, and I'm understanding the permissions a lot better.

Thanks.

Weird, the permissions for both Admins and Mods were basically all set to "No"...

Either way. It's working, and I'm understanding the permissions a lot better.

Thanks.
Set all the permissions as Yes for Admin and Mod, then set all the permissions on the Announcements section to inherit, but still couldn't create a post as admin, so I will set it all back to "Yes"...

Top Bottom