XF 1.2 how do I change the 'contact us' footer links to a custom URL?

dehness

I have the Advanced Forms add-on and I've customized a staff contact form that will post the messages in a staff forum, how can I change the footers to direct to this form, rather than activate the default popup contact us form?

I have the Advanced Forms add-on and I've customized a staff contact form that will post the messages in a staff forum, how can I change the footers to direct to this form, rather than activate the default popup contact us form?
You may have better luck posting in the add-on discussion area since it is specific to that add-on. This area is for more general xenForo styling/customization issues.

Thanks @Tracy Perry but I don't need support with the add-on, just with the footer of XF.
<ul class="footerLinks">
<xen:hook name="footer_links">
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.contactUrl.type} === 'default'">
<li><a href="{xen:link 'misc/contact'}" class="OverlayTrigger" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}">{xen:phrase contact_us}</a></li>
<xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.contactUrl.type} === 'custom'" />
<li><a href="{$xenOptions.contactUrl.custom}" {xen:if {$xenOptions.contactUrl.overlay}, 'class="OverlayTrigger" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}"'}>{xen:phrase contact_us}</a></li>
</xen:if>
<li><a href="{xen:link help}">{xen:phrase help}</a></li>
<xen:if is="{$homeLink}"><li><a href="{$homeLink}" class="homeLink">{xen:phrase home}</a></li></xen:if>
<li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#navigation" class="topLink">{xen:phrase go_to_top}</a></li>
<li><a href="{xen:link forums/-/index.rss}" rel="alternate" class="globalFeed" target="_blank"
title="{xen:phrase rss_feed_for_x, 'title={$xenOptions.boardTitle}'}">{xen:phrase rss}</a></li>
</xen:hook>
</ul>
Thanks @Brogan I found the css, where exactly do I have to add the custom URL to in the above?

Top Bottom