1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 how do I change the 'contact us' footer links to a custom URL?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by dehness, Oct 16, 2013.

1. dehness

dehness Active Member

I have the Advanced Forms add-on and I've customized a staff contact form that will post the messages in a staff forum, how can I change the footers to direct to this form, rather than activate the default popup contact us form?

2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

You may have better luck posting in the add-on discussion area since it is specific to that add-on. This area is for more general xenForo styling/customization issues.

dehness likes this.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I don't know the add-on but the URL can be changed by editing the footer template.

dehness likes this.
  4. dehness

dehness Active Member

Thanks @Tracy Perry but I don't need support with the add-on, just with the footer of XF.
    Thanks @Brogan I found the css, where exactly do I have to add the custom URL to in the above?

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You can change the "Contact URL" option.

dehness and Brogan like this.
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Hehe, forgot about that option.

As Mike said, admin.php?options/list/basicBoard

dehness likes this.
  7. dehness

dehness Active Member

Oh great, that's much easier. Thanks guys. :)

8. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Sorry...misread what you were wanting. Was in the middle of modifying my profile template on one of the sites to add icons and had just quickly checked back in here to see if there were any new posts.