1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I align these buttons in one line?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by TheBigK, Oct 29, 2012.

1. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

I'm trying to add a custom welcome message on all the pages of my website and wish to make the 'Facebook Login Button in - line with the big red "Login / Signup" button. Here's how it looks -

http://www.crazyengineers.com/community/forums/computer-science-it-networking.42/

I want the 'Login with Facebook' button to step-up and display it on the right-side of the 'Login / Signup' button. I'm almost giving up on CSS :confused:

2. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

I'm using the default code for the buttons; the main issue is to display the button in-line with the big red button.

3. MagnusB

MagnusB Well-Known Member

You wrapt the sign in / up button in a div, add a float: left to that. Then you need a clearfix after that, you can use the helper where you have the css for welcomemessage:
    Code:
    {xen:helper clearfix, '.welcomemessage'}
    Then you need to position the buttons after this, I think if you add a div container to both buttons, it should be easier.

Jake Bunce likes this.