XF 1.2 how do I align my external links to the right of my custom page for my site...

Sean B.

I want to add a video player to my website with external links pointing to other videos within the same page, however dreamweaver will not let me align the external links within my page so wut I wanted to know is how I could align the links manually with css code, here is an attached image of wut the player and the link itself are displayed as.=)

the link is circled in red, the attached file will be below this post.

Screenshot_1.webp

theres a preview screenshot of the player an the circled link directly below it.

so if someone can help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it.

my sites link is pokemon-unplugged.net,

Thank you!^^

Night Shade

I can help you if you can post the thread link with the video in it. BTW Your current theme is hurting my eyes :(

by thread link do you mean like a normal thread? or the directory to the file preview? and about the style...I'm not familiar with template editing so I use the color palette, and to tell you the truth I actually worked hard on that style trying to make everything in it clear and viewable, but I'm sorry it bothers you, I on the other hand like it but thats just me.:)

If the link is within a thread, you'll need to wrap it in
Code:
[left]X[/left]
[center]X[/center]
[right]X[/right]
Else you can put it in
Code:
<div style="align:left">X</div>
<center>X</center>
<div style="align:right">X</div>
X always stands for your link.

Btw: Sorry to say, but the design is really horrific. You'll need to put a lot more work in it, to get some members. Most parts of the design are not even clearly visible like the selected tab on on the top tabs or headline color. Also it has very little to do with Pokemon itself or looks like something I would associate with.

Kinda? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you manually insert them into the post or are they asserted when they are automatically embedded?

Top Bottom