How do I add new links to the help page...

Russ

And still keep the format of the help page? Eyebrows get raised... :)

I'm simply adding a Donate link to the help page, which that part is done, but I want to be able to load my donate page content on the help page such as :

help/smilies
help/trophies
help/rules ect ect....

I know I could just create a new page and link it to that but... my donate doesn't have enough content so I'd prefer to keep it inside the help page area.

Hope that made sense... I've already done the template edit to add the link, but I can't get like help/donate to work, if that makes sense... or if it's even possible I'll just take the custom page route.

And still keep the format of the help page? Eyebrows get raised... :)

I'm simply adding a Donate link to the help page, which that part is done, but I want to be able to load my donate page content on the help page such as :

help/smilies
help/trophies
help/rules ect ect....

I know I could just create a new page and link it to that but... my donate doesn't have enough content so I'd prefer to keep it inside the help page area.

Hope that made sense... I've already done the template edit to add the link, but I can't get like help/donate to work, if that makes sense... or if it's even possible I'll just take the custom page route.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-create-new-help-menus.15874/

Top Bottom