1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 How do I add Google adsense on Xenforo?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Betclever, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Hello boys!

How do I add Google adsense on Xenforo and in addition of this, I would like to show up a message when members/guests are visiting mywebsite with an adblock?

So, to resume, I would like to generate revenues with Google Adsense but I don't know how it works.

Thanks for your help.
  2. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> ad_header

Not recommended because it might annoy your members.
  3. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

I don't want to only add them to the header but between some threads and posts and on some places like above the sidebar,...
    In addition of this, I don't know how it works, you only gave me a template where I can put content but how does it work exactly?

Thanks for your help
  4. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Get the content from Google and put it to the available places.
    If you want more than you have to search for addons.
  5. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Adsense adverts are added into the ad templates. The template names are listed here and shown visually:

Ads can be made responsive:

You can also choose who sees them using conditional statements:

You can display messages to adblock users using this add-on:

Any questions you have about these should be asked in their respective discussion threads.
    FrankPereiro and TheXboxCloud like this.
  6. stacy.c

stacy.c Member

7. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Lots of people have experience of it, including me. It works with the latest version of XenForo. Ask any questions in the discussion thread for that add-on.
    stacy.c likes this.
  8. stacy.c

stacy.c Member

Will do, thanks for the response.