How can i move the login/sign up tab to the centre of the browser window?

Alex

As title really, I want to move the login/sign up tab to the centre of the browser window as I want to see what it looks like as I think it'll make it easier for my members to find when we do eventually move over.

I've had a look in the templates for it, but I'm not sure what I need to change. Anyone able to help?

look into this "#loginBar #loginBarHandle " I'm not sure which template. You can do a template search and it'll come up. Perhaps change the margin-right to something appropriate to align center.

look into this "#loginBar #loginBarHandle " I'm not sure which template. You can do a template search and it'll come up. Perhaps change the margin-right to something appropriate to align center.

Yeah I found that, but not sure what I can change it to as really want it centred, but our users have a variety of screen resolutions, so a px definition wouldn't work on all would it?

try
margin:auto;
left:0;
right:0;
you probably would have to play with it to make it work as you like.
Yeah I found that, but not sure what I can change it to as really want it centred, but our users have a variety of screen resolutions, so a px definition wouldn't work on all would it?

good luck
Sorted how to do it now, thanks for your help.

For anyone else wanting to know how to do it i used the above code:

Code:
margin: auto;
left: 0;
right: 0;

Had to remove the margin-right: 20px; line though.

And then added in

Code:
width: 85px;

This gave the following results

centre login.webp

Hope this helps others who want to do the same thing :)

Top Bottom