How can I edit the registration page, and add new tabs?

Dylan

I just bought XenForo and want to know how to edit the registration page to add more fields like where it asks for your AIM/MSN, etc. I want to add another asking for their Minecraft name.

Also, how would I add another link to the navbar? Like, where it says "Home, Forums, Members, Help" how would I add one to the far right that links to a page on my site?

Thanks.

D'oh!
I was obviously still half asleep when I replied to this thread earlier.

You can add a new Identity Service in the ACP -> Users -> List Identity Services
You will still need to define the php for it of course.

D'oh!
I was obviously still half asleep when I replied to this thread earlier.

You can add a new Identity Service in the ACP -> Users -> List Identity Services
You will still need to define the php for it of course.
What if there's no php needed, I just want to be able to see my users' Minecraft name?

It sounds like he just wants a custom profile field.

Exactly what I'm after too, but a bit more...

A custom field that automatically enlists the new user in to a specified User Group.

For example, in educational forums one might be currently undertaking AS Level exams whilst another may be undertaking A Level. Whatever they select will automatically place them in to the relative User Group.

Exactly what I'm after too, but a bit more...

A custom field that automatically enlists the new user in to a specified User Group.

For example, in educational forums one might be currently undertaking AS Level exams whilst another may be undertaking A Level. Whatever they select will automatically place them in to the relative User Group.
That sounds pretty cool, may be useful on other forum types as well such as gaming.

Top Bottom