• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How can I edit the registration page, and add new tabs?

I just bought XenForo and want to know how to edit the registration page to add more fields like where it asks for your AIM/MSN, etc. I want to add another asking for their Minecraft name.

Also, how would I add another link to the navbar? Like, where it says "Home, Forums, Members, Help" how would I add one to the far right that links to a page on my site?

Thanks.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
D'oh!
I was obviously still half asleep when I replied to this thread earlier.

You can add a new Identity Service in the ACP -> Users -> List Identity Services
You will still need to define the php for it of course.

D'oh!
I was obviously still half asleep when I replied to this thread earlier.

You can add a new Identity Service in the ACP -> Users -> List Identity Services
You will still need to define the php for it of course.
What if there's no php needed, I just want to be able to see my users' Minecraft name?

It sounds like he just wants a custom profile field.
Exactly what I'm after too, but a bit more...

A custom field that automatically enlists the new user in to a specified User Group.

For example, in educational forums one might be currently undertaking AS Level exams whilst another may be undertaking A Level. Whatever they select will automatically place them in to the relative User Group.

Exactly what I'm after too, but a bit more...

A custom field that automatically enlists the new user in to a specified User Group.

For example, in educational forums one might be currently undertaking AS Level exams whilst another may be undertaking A Level. Whatever they select will automatically place them in to the relative User Group.
That sounds pretty cool, may be useful on other forum types as well such as gaming.