XF 1.5 how can i change my default mouse curser

I can safely say that most visitors to your site will not want you to be changing their cursor. You have to consider that the OS have features to handle the display of the mouse cursor, and how it appears and behaves. You may find that people require a larger cursor due to visual impairment or similar, or even a cursor of a specific colour, or one that changes colour depending on the background it appears on.

My advice: don't change the cursor.

If you did, it's not just as simple as setting the cursor property on the HTML body. You would have to set the cursor property on links, and any other element which is clickable or might implement a certain cursor style.

I can't recall the last time I went to a site that changed my default cursor. Maybe I've never been to one. Or maybe I have, and I never went back because they changed my default cursor ;)

I can safely say that most visitors to your site will not want you to be changing their cursor. You have to consider that the OS have features to handle the display of the mouse cursor, and how it appears and behaves. You may find that people require a larger cursor due to visual impairment or similar, or even a cursor of a specific colour, or one that changes colour depending on the background it appears on.

My advice: don't change the cursor.

If you did, it's not just as simple as setting the cursor property on the HTML body. You would have to set the cursor property on links, and any other element which is clickable or might implement a certain cursor style.

I can't recall the last time I went to a site that changed my default cursor. Maybe I've never been to one. Or maybe I have, and I never went back because they changed my default cursor ;)
ohh then chris i will stay with your advise and not change my curser

Top Bottom