How can I add facebook login under signup button?

Yes, I haven't tried it yet, but my guess is that you add this code

Facebook login code:
Code:
    <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">
        <dl class="ctrlUnit fbUnit">
            <dt></dt>
            <dd><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></dd>
        </dl>
    </xen:if>

to the sidebar_visitor_panel template, find:

Code:
<div class="section loginButton">
    <div class="secondaryContent">
        <label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><span>{xen:phrase sign_up_now}</span></label>
    </div>
</div>
and add the Facebook code below or above it.

hope that helps.

Yes, I haven't tried it yet, but my guess is that you add this code

Facebook login code:
Code:
    <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">
        <dl class="ctrlUnit fbUnit">
            <dt></dt>
            <dd><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></dd>
        </dl>
    </xen:if>

to the sidebar_visitor_panel template, find:

Code:
<div class="section loginButton">
    <div class="secondaryContent">
        <label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><span>{xen:phrase sign_up_now}</span></label>
    </div>
</div>
and add the Facebook code below or above it.

hope that helps.
thanks man it did.

thanks man it did.

good to hear man, no problem.

Anyone know what is the template to add this information on top of all the forums?

Either the "header" or "navigation" template should work fine since they are called in every page. Where you place it in either of these two templates is up to you. You can give me a more specific location and I'll see if I can come up with a more detailed line / location in the template code.

No its fine man I removed it because the new theme i have installed dosent look good with a blue button, dosent go with the colors. Thanks, im going to re add it when i get another theme.

Does someone know how to make this work for 1.1?

It still does work except when logged in with facebook a text link appears saying 'login with facebook'

Cheers

Top Bottom