1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I add facebook login under signup button?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Kaiser, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Can someone guide me on how to add the Facebook login button under the signup button?
  2. Sean S

Sean S Active Member

Yes, I haven't tried it yet, but my guess is that you add this code

Facebook login code:
        <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">
            <dl class="ctrlUnit fbUnit">
                <dd><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></dd>
    to the sidebar_visitor_panel template, find:

<div class="section loginButton">
        <div class="secondaryContent">
            <label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><span>{xen:phrase sign_up_now}</span></label>
    and add the Facebook code below or above it.

hope that helps.
    Mutt, DoctorWatsOn, bizpro and 3 others like this.
  3. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

thanks man it did.
    Michael Dance likes this.
  4. Axmant Brahaj

Axmant Brahaj Member

Anyone know what is the template to add this information on top of all the forums?
  5. Sean S

Sean S Active Member

good to hear man, no problem.

Either the "header" or "navigation" template should work fine since they are called in every page. Where you place it in either of these two templates is up to you. You can give me a more specific location and I'll see if I can come up with a more detailed line / location in the template code.
    Terrorz likes this.
  6. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

No its fine man I removed it because the new theme i have installed dosent look good with a blue button, dosent go with the colors. Thanks, im going to re add it when i get another theme.
    Sean S likes this.
  7. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Does someone know how to make this work for 1.1?

It still does work except when logged in with facebook a text link appears saying 'login with facebook'