House of Cards, season II

HenrikHansen

How many episodes have you seen yet? I am going to see #3 now. Expect to have seen all 11 in the weekend :D
1897934_670166996339403_2007418561_n-1.webp

Last edited:
Started watching first episode, got slightly lost because first season was almost a year ago. Closed it and now going to re-watch first season before starting second season.

That's an awesome show. I wish TV networks made more such shows instead of reality nonsense.

I got into season 1 a few weeks ago and it's an awesome show. I'm usually not one for political dramas either.

I've really been hoping that Netflix didn't release one episode a week of the new season like TV networks do. From what I've read here, it looks like they've released the whole season in one shot...Schweet!

Tonight, I'm gonna finish the second season of LilyHammer then start on House of Cards.

Chapter 15 :), not going to lie... well I'll put this as a spoiler..

I got a smirk on my face when he started talking to "us" again haha

Chapter 15 :), not going to lie... well I'll put this as a spoiler..

I got a smirk on my face when he started talking to "us" again haha

Uhhh, some terrific lines too. Best writing I've seen since Breaking Bad. Totally different shows but wonderful lines. :D

Done with season II already. Only 363 days to season 3... assuming they release the same day next year.

Crazy season... Was left dumbfounded in episode 1 (of the 2nd season) and a little sick after episode 11. I know it was brought up a little last season but I did not have to see that.

Rewatching the last few episodes of first season would help to quickly catch up on s2. I didnt and was a bit lost on the first 2 episodes.

I haven't watched it yet but plan to soon. Me and my fiance really liked the first season so I expect we'll enjoy the second one as well.

I was so happy they got rid of that "parrot." I couldn't stand the character. Wife thought it was strange I hurrah'd after they got rid of the varmint with wings.

Top Bottom