Hotspots by Waindigo [Deleted]

I heard talk in contributing towards this addon for more features. Does this include a profile tab in members page that lists your own hotspots? If it is i'm considering a contribution

I heard talk in contributing towards this addon for more features. Does this include a profile tab in members page that lists your own hotspots? If it is i'm considering a contribution
This can be added and we are always happy to add extra features to any of our add-ons. If you would like a quote for this drop me a PM.

Did you fix this?

If you're not a super administrator, you may have to give yourself permission to edit hotspot categories too. Forgot to mention this before.

You can add the view permission for each of the nodes that you want the usergroup to be able to view.

The alternative is to use CSS. Add the following to your EXTRA.css file:
Code:
.navTab.hotspots {
display:none;
}
I am trying to remove HotSpots from my navbar but this doesn't have any effect. I wan't to put it as a link under another tab instead.

Please don't shoot, I am new here but...

1) can I make this part of the members tab? Not just a link, but actually have it show up in the breadcrumb as members\hotspots, and have the members tab selected when I am in hotspots?

2) can I change the references within the page from hotspots to something like "members map"?

Is there a way to auto post a push pin from a particular section in the forum to the map? I use this for reviews on my website, it would be cool that if someone were to write a review in the appropriate section, if this populated on the map after a post was made.

1) can I make this part of the members tab? Not just a link, but actually have it show up in the breadcrumb as members\hotspots, and have the members tab selected when I am in hotspots?

2) can I change the references within the page from hotspots to something like "members map"?
1. to make it just a part of the members tab, edit template "navigation":
/admin.php?templates/navigation.707/edit

and look for
Code:
<xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_members">
but that doesn`t help with the breadcrumb part. I`d also like to know how to change the location / breadcrumb position of things.
You also might have a look at:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-add-new-tabs.44322/

2. I think changing the phrase could help. Go to:
/admin.php?phrases/search
and search for hotspots

Hello. Can you please allow the option to connect to the Google Maps API over HTTPS? This addon is essential for my community, and the 'unsecured connection' messages are concerning my users (my entire community is served over HTTPS)

1. to make it just a part of the members tab, edit template "navigation":
/admin.php?templates/navigation.707/edit

and look for
Code:
<xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_members">
but that doesn`t help with the breadcrumb part. I`d also like to know how to change the location / breadcrumb position of things.
You also might have a look at:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-add-new-tabs.44322/

2. I think changing the phrase could help. Go to:
/admin.php?phrases/search
and search for hotspots
Yep, the link is simple enough, it's the other bits that make #1 tough. You were dead on about #2 and that part is all sorted now.

OK, so to get it to show up in the breadcrumb right I have to actually convince it that it lives in a different place, I think. Does anyone know how I can convince HotSpots that it lives in Home\Members?

Top Bottom