hotmail bug ??

The last two days a lot of mails got stolen from,( hotmail accounts ) using the alternative mail .!
what do you know about this ?
I have long since had my hotmail account written down as a goner. I know it has been broken into at least once, and their spam filter has been notoriously poor. It got so bad for me, I blocked all emails except those in my contact list from sending email to my inbox, and I still got spam in my inbox. In the end I switched over to Yahoo, and once that got targeted I switched over to gmail. I really hope my gmail account doesn't get hacked, cause then allot of work contacts will be spammed :(

Get GMail
Nah..

I have long since had my hotmail account written down as a goner. I know it has been broken into at least once, and their spam filter has been notoriously poor. It got so bad for me, I blocked all emails except those in my contact list from sending email to my inbox, and I still got spam in my inbox. In the end I switched over to Yahoo, and once that got targeted I switched over to gmail. I really hope my gmail account doesn't get hacked, cause then allot of work contacts will be spammed :(
For the many, many years I've had several hotmail accounts, the only occasional spam I receive ends up in my unwanted email box. And that really isn't more than the odd mail. Most spam people receive, they somehow brought upon themselves, I think..

Nah..
For the many, many years I've had several hotmail accounts, the only occasional spam I receive ends up in my unwanted email box. And that really isn't more than the odd mail. Most spam people receive, they somehow brought upon themselves, I think..
I might have been to blame for starting the mess, but it got consistently worse, and Hotmail was unable to stop it, no matter how strictly I configured it. I still check my old hotmail account from time to time, and it seems to have improved since when I was using it, and the spam filters blocks out most of the spam now, but it is still configured to mark all emails not from my contact list as spam (unless that has been reset), and it still have lots of spam emails in the inbox.

Top Bottom