hot forum about Forex trading

there are lots of them already..... most active Forex-boards are discussing about fraudulent brokers (and there are lots of those as well :eek: )

hi am also interst to discussing about forex trading,can u ready friend......hmm select about how to earn money easily in forex trading way............

ForEx might allow you to make some easy money. Just be aware it can also go the other way...

There is no fool-proof legal way to make easy money, period. If there was, everybody would be doing it, and it'd not be easy anymore.

I would not consider myself a reliable source for learning about ForEx, to be honest. What I know is that the large profit and risk stems from the leverage. I.e. you can have an investment of 5k USD that allows you to invest 5m USD. That allows you to make money quick if you happen to be lucky enough to buy and sell right.

The downside is that this leverage also means that even the tiniest of losses might wipe out your whole initial investment.

ForEx might allow you to make some easy money. Just be aware it can also go the other way...

There is no fool-proof legal way to make easy money, period. If there was, everybody would be doing it, and it'd not be easy anymore.

oh, there are lots of fraudulent brokers who make easy money, period.

oh, there are lots of fraudulent brokers who make easy money, period.

Fraudulent != legal. But yeah, there's lots of easy ways to make money if you are willing to put aside such things as conscience. Me, I'd rather earn my moolah the normal way.

Spammer zapped, for those of you wondering what happened to ram321.

That'll teach me to not read up carefully when I reply :D

hey friends ,who told me ,me(ram321) as a spam.am just askabout our friends details only.i thing u consider me as a spam.but am new here friends.
so only am replay to u.again u will black me means am not using a xenforo.(n)

Top Bottom