1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hot forum about Forex trading

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bookmark, Feb 17, 2011.

1. bookmark

bookmark Well-Known Member

Is there any good and hot forum discussing Forex trading?I'm getting interested in it.
    Thanks.

2. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

there are lots of them already..... most active Forex-boards are discussing about fraudulent brokers (and there are lots of those as well :eek: )

3. SchmitzIT

SchmitzIT Well-Known Member

ForEx might allow you to make some easy money. Just be aware it can also go the other way...

There is no fool-proof legal way to make easy money, period. If there was, everybody would be doing it, and it'd not be easy anymore.

4. SchmitzIT

I would not consider myself a reliable source for learning about ForEx, to be honest. What I know is that the large profit and risk stems from the leverage. I.e. you can have an investment of 5k USD that allows you to invest 5m USD. That allows you to make money quick if you happen to be lucky enough to buy and sell right.

The downside is that this leverage also means that even the tiniest of losses might wipe out your whole initial investment.

5. erich37

oh, there are lots of fraudulent brokers who make easy money, period.

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Spammer zapped, for those of you wondering what happened to ram321.

7. SchmitzIT

Fraudulent != legal. But yeah, there's lots of easy ways to make money if you are willing to put aside such things as conscience. Me, I'd rather earn my moolah the normal way.

That'll teach me to not read up carefully when I reply :D

8. erich37

thanks, I was surprised he "followed me" instantly :confused:

9. ram007

ram007 New Member

hey friends ,who told me ,me(ram321) as a spam.am just askabout our friends details only.i thing u consider me as a spam.but am new here friends.
    so only am replay to u.again u will black me means am not using a xenforo.(n)

10. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You signed up and immediately started spamming profiles.

Banned again.