XF 1.2 Host Transfer Problem.

Surf3rDud3

I just switched webhosts and transferred all my files and imported the database into the new database and edited my config file.

For some reason my password is no longer the one I thought it was. I think the passwords did not save from the database and ive tried twice to import the database again.

I also tried to Reset my Password but the Verification Image is not showing up. So i'm stuck...

Lucky I still had the old website still live so I logged in to it and disabled the CAPTCHA entirely on the website and exported the database as that and re uploaded it to the new webhost. Since the Verification Image wasn't showing the CAPTCHA was now disabled and I was able to bypass it and Reset my password.

I then logged in and Enabled the CAPTCHA and it wasn't blank anymore. I still dont know why my passwords for all my users did not transfer over with everything else but lucky I only had 45 members registered and the forum was fairly new so i just sent out a mass email tell them to reset their passwords.

Top Bottom