Mysqli prepare error: Table '*****_SFoperationsXENO.xf_user_ban' doesn't exist
- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
- Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/Banning.php at line 74
- XenForo_Model_Banning->getBannedUserById() in XenForo/Model/UserProfile.php at line 134
- XenForo_Model_UserProfile->canViewFullUserProfile() in XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php at line 516
- XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->canViewProfilePostAndContainer() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 62
- XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sfops/public_html/index.php at line 13
All the posts etc are still there - if I go into "new posts" I can view the posts and reply to them - and use private conversations etc. When not logged in the homepage looks just fine - but when log in, get that.
Nobody has touched any files at all since days ago, and everything was working perfectly when I went to bed - then get up to this.