Fixed  Home page

John

You may want to consider a link back to the forums from the homepage...or in from there as the case may be depending on where someone lands.

It's not really public yet. It's as public as people finding it. I am sure more will change as builds improve and the company has information to publish.

I keep clicking on the Home button and having click back to get to the forums. I agree that a link on the homepage to get back to the forums would be really helpful. I'm sure I can re-train myself, but it'll take me some time!

I personally don't like it when the first breadcrumb takes you outside of the forum. That always messes me up. I think the first breadcrumb should be the forum index. The Home link is more appropriate in the navbar where it already is, so the breadcrumb is redundant anyways.

I personally don't like it when the first breadcrumb takes you outside of the forum. That always messes me up. I think the first breadcrumb should be the forum index. The Home link is more appropriate in the navbar where it already is, so the breadcrumb is redundant anyways.

Yes!! That's it exactly!

Was just about to start a new thread on the same issue when I stumbled upon this one. Agreed with the breadcrumb bar link for home being redundant and really should take you to the forum home.

This is actually worse than I initially thought.

Click on Member Tab - The forums part of the breadcrumb disappears (for obvious reasons), however in order to now get back to the homepage you need to click on the forums link as opposed to the breadcrumb link.

Currently as it stands it appears counter intuitive.

This is actually worse than I initially thought.

Click on Member Tab - The forums part of the breadcrumb disappears (for obvious reasons), however in order to now get back to the homepage you need to click on the forums link as opposed to the breadcrumb link.

Currently as it stands it appears counter intuitive.

Report it as a bug or feature change ;) I do agree with you, that breadcrumb logic is annoying and counter intuitive.

100% agree

Yes, agree.

Scott

Agreed.

Top Bottom