Hit the big time!

Oh wow!
I've made the bottom of the list page for Notable Members for # of posts. Still got a long way to go to catch up to some folks though. :ROFLMAO:

Guess I'm spending WAY to much time here and not enough on my forums.

Have you received your nude photo of Mike playing the banjo yet? (They're still doing that right).

Have you received your nude photo of Mike playing the banjo yet? (They're still doing that right).
download.webp

Last edited:
Still don't have a 50%+ like ratio.. Folks say around here without it your simply spamming.

Jethro, I think they changed it in 2014 to Slavik riding a unicycle in a toto..

Still don't have a 50%+ like ratio.. Folks say around here without it your simply spamming.

Jethro, I think they changed it in 2014 to Slavik riding a unicycle in a toto..
All you have to do is review my posts and you find that most of them are not.
But I've never cared about "likes" as even when you have spent 3 hours helping someone through a problem and fixing it rarely do they like any of your posts. :p

Not to mention.... it's so close to 50% it's scaring the poo out of it. :LOL:

All you have to do is review my posts and you find that most of them are not.
But I've never cared about "likes" as even when you have spent 3 hours helping someone through a problem and fixing it rarely do they like any of your posts. :p

I hear you man, agree and feel your pain.. But it's people like Lisa that makes these rules :(

She used to work for a company in Boston, I think. Funny accent meets funny accent. Good job, Tracy. I was wondering where you'd been. Despite posting so much, as you say, I haven't seen a post by you in a while. Any new toys to share?

I'm surprised I'm not there yet... Just need to forget about anything.

Although, an entire summer coming up... ;)

(My likes to post ratio is pretty crappy right now though)

She used to work for a company in Boston, I think. Funny accent meets funny accent. Good job, Tracy. I was wondering where you'd been. Despite posting so much, as you say, I haven't seen a post by you in a while. Any new toys to share?
I didn't work for a company in Boston.. I worked for a company that had a site in Boston - I never got to go though, I was supposed to but left the company before the trip came up.

I've barely made 300 posts in nearly 4 years... Time to go on a spam spree!

Kidding. I thought I had at least 1,000 by now.

Mhmm... I did delete around a terabytes worth of data a couple weeks ago. Most of it was from the early 1990s. It felt good, but I'm sure it would have been useful one day in the future. I can imagine old me talking to my kids then.

"Melodie, Jack, come here! Look at what daddy made in 1994 on his Apple Performa 6300! Back then, us ancient parents made stuff called wingdings on computers, back when we still had to type stuff out, not use voice commands or prestidigitation ."

And then I'd see their glossy eyes looking up at me with great confusion. I'd break out the dictionary then. Something as old as the Magna Carta itself to that generation.

Top Bottom