Hit the big time!

She used to work for a company in Boston, I think. Funny accent meets funny accent. Good job, Tracy. I was wondering where you'd been. Despite posting so much, as you say, I haven't seen a post by you in a while. Any new toys to share?
Mainly spending time tweaking the forums and reading here and helping out when I can.
Have gotten a different server (more memory and 8x1TB RAID) and have set up a few VPS's for folks on it.
As far as new toys... does a new Lawn Boy SP mower count? :cautious:
I've also been spending WAY to much time playing TitanFall and Borderlands 2 (and sipping on my Shiner Bock White Wing - makes for an interesting game!).

Mainly spending time tweaking the forums and reading here and helping out when I can.
Have gotten a different server (more memory and 8x1TB RAID) and have set up a few VPS's for folks on it.
As far as new toys... does a new Lawn Boy SP mower count? :cautious:
I've also been spending WAY to much time playing TitanFall and Borderlands 2 (and sipping on my Shiner Bock White Wing - makes for an interesting game!).
I thought LB was defunct? Speaking of mowers, I want to get one of those neat Fiskers for fun and to use. I'm sure my neighbors will love that more than the zero-turn thing I've got, starting that up at 8 AM Saturdays. :) Best investment I made! Especially since I got it from one of those foreclosure sales of a business. I paid $1,100 for a $2,700 mower. A steal IMO. Bag the clippings, throw them in the mulcher if they're too big and then into the compost bin I keep way out back. Every 2-3 months I mix the result with manure and rake it into the grass. It smells like crap (obviously) but it's better than that Scott's junk.

I used to leave the clippings but found it was giving me allergies and itchiness.

I thought LB was defunct?
Nope... but this one went back. Steel deck and I only wanted aluminium (which is what the old one has). Time to rebuild the motor and drive train on it. Too good of a mower.
Speaking of mowers, I want to get one of those neat Fiskers for fun and to use. I'm sure my neighbors will love that more than the zero-turn thing I've got, starting that up at 8 AM Saturdays. :) Best investment I made! Especially since I got it from one of those foreclosure sales of a business. I paid $1,100 for a $2,700 mower. A steal IMO. Bag the clippings, throw them in the mulcher if they're too big and then into the compost bin I keep way out back. Every 2-3 months I mix the result with manure and rake it into the grass. It smells like crap (obviously) but it's better than that Scott's junk.
I had a Kubota riding mower but gave it to the son. Our back yard used to be a creek bed before my wife's parents built the house here and it's dangerous to mow with anything you sit on.

I used to leave the clippings but found it was giving me allergies and itchiness.
I bag mine and put it in the compost pile. :p

Don't see a lot of those. Mine is a Toro. Lots of space to prop your feet and if you've got no small kids around and even land, you can put on some ear buds and cut the grass to some relaxing music.

I did the pile thing until the smell carried with the wind. It's better now, but I have to air it out once a day because it gets too hot in there from the biological activity.

Top Bottom