Lack of interest Highlight Forums Tab And Show TabLink While Searching

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Search is not with a particular tab because it relates to multiple ones. In theory we could change the tab for that page, but then the results wouldn't be in the tab anyway.

I thought about that semantics which you are referring to. But then I thought, what all we can search for, comes under nodes, be it a discussion thread or a page. Do we have anything else to search (other than members, which is not included in this search page anyway)? If my above argument is right then I would add, even the result page related directly to the that same space. In my opinion, it was just a clever utilization of a free space to provide additional navigation options. But of course XenForo team has better experience about web user experience.

The search framework has been designed to expand with future functionality.

So while it's true that currently it only returns results from posts, that won't always be the case.

Top Bottom