Highest-Posting Members Sidebar [Deleted]

Hey what .css file is the code placed in, if you don't mind me asking? I wanted to move the pictures a little the left in the block, and try to fit 2 rows of 4. If you take a look theres a big space on the right-side of my frame.

Hey what .css file is the code placed in, if you don't mind me asking? I wanted to move the pictures a little the left in the block, and try to fit 2 rows of 4. If you take a look theres a big space on the right-side of my frame.

There is no css code placed anywhere. It adds a template, borbole_top_posters. There you can find all the code that you need to change the Higest Posting Members block appearance.

Ahh okay, I see, that's what I wanted to know :). Now one more question. If you notice, my boxes aren't aligned properly. If you look at mine compared to http://www.bbsmiley.com/members/ . I wanted to have the same thing, 8 people. But mine shows rows of 3 > 3 > 2, instead of just 4 > 4

It would be nice to have a date range. For example; Top Posters This Week or Top Posters This Month
... and maybe an option to display a list rather than avatars?

It would be nice to have a date range. For example; Top Posters This Week or Top Posters This Month
... and maybe an option to display a list rather than avatars?

I can make those edits for you for a fee. Let me know if you would be interested.

is there a way to show this block only to members who are logged-in?
Not showing this block to guests?

Many thanks!

Top Bottom