• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Highest-Posting Members Sidebar [Deleted]

Hey what .css file is the code placed in, if you don't mind me asking? I wanted to move the pictures a little the left in the block, and try to fit 2 rows of 4. If you take a look theres a big space on the right-side of my frame.

borbole

Hey what .css file is the code placed in, if you don't mind me asking? I wanted to move the pictures a little the left in the block, and try to fit 2 rows of 4. If you take a look theres a big space on the right-side of my frame.
There is no css code placed anywhere. It adds a template, borbole_top_posters. There you can find all the code that you need to change the Higest Posting Members block appearance.

It would be nice to have a date range. For example; Top Posters This Week or Top Posters This Month
... and maybe an option to display a list rather than avatars?

borbole

It would be nice to have a date range. For example; Top Posters This Week or Top Posters This Month
... and maybe an option to display a list rather than avatars?

I can make those edits for you for a fee. Let me know if you would be interested.