Hide Posts From Guests [Deleted]

Will be using this :)

How about if you make a custom tag & it hides everything enclosed ? something like [hide]text here[/hide]

Will be using this :)

How about if you make a custom tag & it hides everything enclosed ? something like [hide]text here[/hide]

I don''t have free time to spend on expanding my free mods. That said, I think I have seen one or 2 hide mods doing what you want. Have a look at the RM or Add on Releases section.

I don''t have free time to spend on expanding my free mods. That said, I think I have seen one or 2 hide mods doing what you want. Have a look at the RM or Add on Releases section.

Yeah, I'm using your older mod, its the manual code edit that you added in my link in my previous post. You posted the code for it :)

Thanks though.

is there a modification to prevent guests after clicking on certain amount of pages or threads.....say after 5 views, visitors are given the options to register....something like this--"You are allowed only 5 views as a guest, to fully access the forum please register""

i hope if u have some time to make option just to hide links from quest
or what embed in ( [ CODE ][ /CODE ] )

After un-zip the file, i saw there are two folders: Listener and ViewPublic, after tried to put it in the Root of my hosting or even in Library folder and install it, i got this error: " Please enter a valid callback method." Could you tell me what's exactly folder that i need to upload to? :cool:

Thanks!

Có thể ẩn chuyên mục tự chon được không ? chứ kg chọn hết như vậy .

Maybe hide some catalog ? not hide all

Top Bottom