Hide Media Page and Albums Page Links on Member Card

Amaury

Note: This is a suggestion for XenForo Community itself.

I've brought this up indirectly before, but never made an official suggestion. Plus, I now know there are style properties for it from a post of Chris' a long time ago.

Personally, this looks a cluttered to me:

XF Chris D.webp

In my opinion, it would be better to hide the Media Page and Albums Page links and just keep the Media: X and Albums: X below, with X being the links. Plus, it would make it consistent with Resources: X. You don't see a Resources Page link, do you? :p

This looks neater--again, personally:

XF Mike.webp

Just imagine Mike has media and albums and Media: X and Albums: X are showing. :)

Edit: This is ultimately up to the staff, of course, but anyone's welcome to post their thoughts, whether they agree or disagree.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the issue is here? These links can be switched off in Style Properties by site admins if they don't want them.

If you're specifically talking about here on XenForo then it's understandable why they are left on - it's the default setting and it demonstrates a feature of XFMG.

Last edited:
I think you or someone else asked this before. We won't change it.

Fair enough. :)

I did send you a conversation one day a while ago asking how to remove it with Stylish, but that also removed other links like Start a New Conversation depending on what links were there, so it was more trouble than it was worth. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who directly asked, though.

Top Bottom