Implemented Hide board until X posts?

KensonPlays

I used this feature of SMF when I was on it, but I miss it here on Xenforo, For example I liked to hide the staff applications board until 5 posts on SMF, is this possible on Xenforo, if not this is considered a full-on suggestion!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Revoke the "View Node" permission for the registered user group and "Allow" on a secondary user group. In the ACP set a user group promotion (Under Users) and set specific criteria to be promoted to the new secondary user group.

Is there a way to keep their posts moderated no matter how many they make until I approve 5 posts? Someone joined and started calling me a ****.

Is there a way to keep their posts moderated no matter how many they make until I approve 5 posts? Someone joined and started calling me a ****.

Revoke the 'Follow message moderation rules' permission for the 'Registered' group, then Allow it on the usergroup they are promoted to.

As in the red node, deny? It's already set to 'Not set.'

It seems when they create 5 posts they go to moderation like they should, but if they create a 6th+ post, then it is accepted automatically. What I want is every single post to be moderated until I or another staff member approves 5 posts.

Top Bottom