"Hidden" Members

lazer

It seems that, when our members edit a certain part of their profile (I'm guessing), their status becomes hidden and as they do not have the permission to manually set their hidden status, they remain hidden for good.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?
Did you resolve it?
How?

Nope, not heard of this one before.

What add-ons do you have installed? Do any of them allow users to change/edit their profile outside of the standard XF settings?

These users definitely don't have the "Show online status" tickbox in their username drop-down?

What add-ons do you have installed? Do any of them allow users to change/edit their profile outside of the standard XF settings?
Nothing special really...nothing that has changed the "Privacy" page in profile settings (to my knowledge).

Digital Point Ad Positioning
Digital Point Spy
Find Unanswered Threads
Help Pages
Hide Memberlist for Guests
KeyCAPTCHA
Nodes As Tabs
Tapatalk
Toggle ME
[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)
[bd] Widget Framework

These users definitely don't have the "Show online status" tickbox in their username drop-down?
Nope.

What happens if you enable the online status permission for the Registered usergroup? Do they see the option then?

And just to check, you haven't changed any of the templates or installed a custom theme? And if you have installed one, you've checked to see if this happens in all themes?

Top Bottom